We are currently seeking a full-time Account Manager to join our growing and friendly team to work from our Studio/Showroom at 8 Clerkenwell Green.
Account Manager Job Duties include:
- Generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling
- Assisting the Directors with processing orders and liaising with clients through to completion
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Make sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicate client needs and demands to employer companies
- Forecast and track client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborate with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, meeting set deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
Account Manager Skills and Qualifications required:
Account Management Experience, Client-Focused Solutions Experience, Project Management Skills, Ability to Communicate Client needs with staff, Talent for influencing Client Management, Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously, Negotiation Skills, Listening Skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Time Management Skills.
Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
For more information on the position or to apply please email CVs to email@example.com